Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » The Gates

Page 1 of 1 [ 11 posts ] 

Post subject: Everton's Official Ticket Marketplace - ToutsRUs (StubHub)
 Post Posted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 6:28 pm 

One U18's ticket going for the Top Balcony for Monday's Derby match

£30.00 face value

But this is what it will cost buying it from EFC's official ticket marketplace, and this is the cheapest available.

Order total £83.65 GBP Includes all fees

Pricing detailsTicket price(1 x £70.00)

£70.00
Total fees* £13.65

*Includes our service fee, delivery and VAT.

The People's Club, my big fat ginger arse.

Post subject: Re: Everton's Official Ticket Marketplace - ToutsRUs (StubHu
 Post Posted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:55 pm 

I paid £50 for a Top Balcony seat.

Shit view of a shit game watched by shit fans in blue singing "Always the victim" song...

Stay classy Blues

Got what you deserved

Post Posted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:47 pm 
1000+ post sourpuss

GuinnessRed wrote:
One U18's ticket going for the Top Balcony for Monday's Derby match

£30.00 face value

But this is what it will cost buying it from EFC's official ticket marketplace, and this is the cheapest available.

Order total £83.65 GBP Includes all fees

Pricing detailsTicket price(1 x £70.00)

£70.00
Total fees* £13.65

*Includes our service fee, delivery and VAT.

Wowo fella hang on there.

If you go on www.tickets4football you will find the cheapest Derby ticket is £225. One fella has 10 main stand for £229 each no group discount!

Nah but it's just blues isn't it.

The People's Club, my big fat ginger arse.

'Anyone can be a kopite'

Post Posted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:09 am 

My point was, EFC advertise as their official partner, a site touting their football tickets.

I wasn't talking about any other general tout sites.

Touts have always existed, at EVERY club...but for a football club to encourage it is disgraceful.

I said at the time I'd be as disgusted with LFC if we did the same.

So if this site you've found is Liverpool's official partner I'd be very surprised...

But I think you seem to have missed my point

Post Posted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 12:35 pm 
1000+ post sourpuss

GuinnessRed wrote:
My point was, EFC advertise as their official partner, a site touting their football tickets.

I wasn't talking about any other general tout sites.

Touts have always existed, at EVERY club...but for a football club to encourage it is disgraceful.

I said at the time I'd be as disgusted with LFC if we did the same.

So if this site you've found is Liverpool's official partner I'd be very surprised...

But I think you seem to have missed my point

You have just supported the point I was making. It may not be an official partner but LFC are guilty by association given they are in charge of ticket distribution. The whole LFC system is based on getting tourists attending therefore increasing merchandise sales.

LFC have, I believe, 25k season ticket holders which is less that 50% of a capacity of 54k whilst EFC have, I believe, 34k season ticket holders for a stadium with a capacity just short of 40k. Our new stadium will hopefully have a capacity of 60k+ with season tickets sure to exceed the current numbers.

Returning to Stubhub many fans benefit from getting tickets for less than cost price of season ticket holder who cannot make certain games. My eldest has benefitted several times getting tickets for the Park End for as little as £12.

'Anyone can be a kopite'

Post Posted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 2:22 pm 

There are hundreds of tout sites...but only one I know of which is a partner of a football club.

EFC/StubHub

Waffle on about any other site as much as you like, but it is irrelevant to my point

What your club does is shameful and you should be against it as I would be if LFC had a tout site as an official partner

Pathetic

Post Posted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 6:22 pm 
1000+ post sourpuss

GuinnessRed wrote:
There are hundreds of tout sites...but only one I know of which is a partner of a football club.

EFC/StubHub

Waffle on about any other site as much as you like, but it is irrelevant to my point

What your club does is shameful and you should be against it as I would be if LFC had a tout site as an official partner

Pathetic

Take your blinkers off fella.

United,City and Spurs use it.

The issue you should pay attention to is LFCs manipulation of tourists at the expense of people on the ST waiting list an issue I highlighted but you chose to ignore.

EFC are the model many clubs are now following in relation to treatment of fans, community and charities.

'Anyone can be a kopite'

Post Posted: Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:51 am 

4squares wrote:
GuinnessRed wrote:

EFC/StubHub

Pathetic

The issue you should pay attention to is LFCs manipulation of tourists at the expense of people on the ST waiting list an issue I highlighted but you chose to ignore.

EFC are the model many clubs are now following in relation to treatment of fans, community and charities.

Take my blinkers off ??

I'm not interested in the mancs, cockneys or whoever...if they use it they are a disgrace.

But "The People's Club" use it as an official partner, so your "model" club is shameful.

I'm not ignoring anything and I am certainly not holding up LFC's owners as some sort of honourable shining light in the football world cos they most certainly are NOT.

My point was solely about your club encouraging touting of tickets to their own fans.

Deflect all you like but that is disgusting

Post Posted: Mon Apr 03, 2017 6:32 pm 
1000+ post sourpuss

GuinnessRed wrote:
4squares wrote:
GuinnessRed wrote:

EFC/StubHub

Pathetic

Take my blinkers off ??

I'm not interested in the mancs, cockneys or whoever...if they use it they are a disgrace.

But "The People's Club" use it as an official partner, so your "model" club is shameful.

I'm not ignoring anything and I am certainly not holding up LFC's owners as some sort of honourable shining light in the football world cos they most certainly are NOT.

My point was solely about your club encouraging touting of tickets to their own fans.

Deflect all you like but that is disgusting

I am sure you are bright enough to realise that no one gets excessively quoted prices for tickets. As I have said many benefit from actually getting below market price for their tickets.

Do you really believe a club that has kept ST prices the same or lower than before for the past 3 seasons and for next season are willing to exploit the fans for the relative coppers that Stubhub raises?

I doubt you do.

'Anyone can be a kopite'

Post Posted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 9:58 am 

4squares wrote:
Do you really believe a club that has kept ST prices the same or lower than before for the past 3 seasons and for next season are willing to exploit the fans for the relative coppers that Stubhub raises?

I believe what I see...EFC in partnership with a site for touts...touting to your own fans...shameful from your football club

Touts are everywhere but for a club to align themselves with a tout site.. :roll:

Post Posted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 1:16 pm 
1000+ post sourpuss

GuinnessRed wrote:
4squares wrote:

I believe what I see...EFC in partnership with a site for touts...touting to your own fans...shameful from your football club

Touts are everywhere but for a club to align themselves with a tout site.. :roll:

EFC have been,are and will remain a club that does its best to ensure the fans and the local/wider community benefit from its activities.

I am proud to follow such a club.

'Anyone can be a kopite'

Page 1 of 1 [ 11 posts ] 

Board index » The Gates